Bulb Digital is looking for a Senior Microsoft 365 Solutions Developer. This is an opportunity to be a practice lead, utilizing the complete Microsoft suite of tools. We're looking for someone with the ability to solve real world problems using technology. We believe this comes with several years of experience and a great passion for solving complex problems within a variety of industries or organizations.
In this position, you'll work with medium to large sized organizations to create enterprise solutions, in both commercial and private sector settings. You'll focus on crafting a strategic vision for the use of Microsoft Office 365 as a transformational tool for our clients, and you'll be given the opportunity to implement that vision. More specifically, working with SharePoint Online intranet and digital workplace projects, you'll take the lead on setting the direction and alignment for the effort, while staying involved through final delivery, typically working with a 2-3 person team.
You'll also have the opportunity to grow relationships with current and new clients, to help develop our Microsoft 365 practice into a core service offering.
What We Need From You:
Technology & Skillset Requirements
Demonstrated experience and high level of knowledge on...
- All things SharePoint related
- Exchange, Office 365, and Exchange Hybrid Communication
You should also have Familiarity and experience with...
- Design thinking principles
- Agile/Scrum practices
- Project management
- Thought leadership
- Integrity: At Bulb we care most about doing the right thing. So should you.
- Consulting experience
- Strategic thinking capability: Able to uncover a competitive edge
- Goal Oriented: Develop an understanding of clients goals and how to reach those goals
- Ambition to learn and continue to stay at the forefront of new technology.
- Good Communicator: You can clearly articulate why a solution works to different types of people
- Good Collaborator: You possess the ability to share your knowledge with clients and fellow team members
- Desire to develop a service within a growing digital agency
- Willingness to pursue certifications and partnerships
- Devoted to delivering outstanding work
- Able to recognize process and practices, bring them life, and continue to improve on them
What else would be great to have knowledge about:
Microsoft Windows Server platform and adjacent technologies, specifically:
- Active Directory including: DNS/DHCP, Group Policy
- IIS / Web Hosting
- Windows Clustering
- Certificate Services, ADFS
- Virtualization Technologies and Tools
- System Center Configuration Manager
- System Center Operation Manager
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Understanding of networking concepts and technologies such as: TCP/IP, OSI Model, ARP, switching, static routing
Knowledge in one additional product or technology area:
- Citrix XenDesktop / XenApp
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Direct Access
- Enterprise Backup Solutions (Veeam, Arcsrc, StorageCraft, BackupExec, NetBackup, Commvault)
- Firewalls (Fortigate / Sonicwall / Palo Alto)
- Microsoft Azure (PaaS and IaaS)
What to expect from us:
- Support to grow the service and practice how you believe is best
- Challenging opportunities
- A dedication to the employee experience (1 on 1's, reviews, shared goals, and more)
- Work with a team that is focused on collaboration and helping each be successful
- Opportunity to step right into a leadership role
- Value of a flexible work schedule
- Be an important part of an energetic, creative, and family oriented culture
- Delicious hot breakfast cooked for you on your birthday
- Fun quarterly team building outings
- Competitive pay
- Unique compensation packages
- 2 weeks vacation
- Paid holidays, including a floating holiday
- Sick days
- Profit sharing
Who Is Bulb Digital?
We're a group of skilled problem solvers and business minded strategists. We value creating people focused solutions and delivering great products together with our clients.
We believe that collaboration is powerful and that we can create a better outcome when working together. We are looking forward to growing our team and continuing to build new relationships.
If you're ready to share more of your info with us or would like to apply for an open position, please attach your resumé to the email linked below. Thank you!